Sunday, February 14, 2010

#419: Dummy- Portishead


Listened to: MP3


Remember when I said Led Zeppelin II was an album to fuck to? Well, Dummy is if you want it to be more sensual [read: less fun]. This music is more nick Young’s turf than mine. I enjoyed the album, but I couldn’t really decipher one track from the others. It’s nice, it’s ambient, and it’s very, VERY sexy. I highly recommend it, and if I wasn’t staring at one of the most gorgeous women I’ve ever seen in my life, with one of the most gorgeous dresses on that I’ve ever seen in my life, I’d write more about this album. But…dear god…it fit’s the music so good and…and…wow…see you tomorrow.


-Mike


Tomorrow is #115: Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs. A little Valentine’ Day treat. Today’s treat? Watching one of the prettiest women alive work with one of the most gifted directors I’ve ever seen. Ok, so that’s only a treat for me, but…so what? I deserve to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment